Thursday 14 July 2016

Fantastic Oldhammer style t-shirts from Warmonger Miniatures

Maria Ansell of Warmonger Miniatures has commissioned their first t-shirt, and it's of a cracking Oldhammer style:





The Orc Desperado t-shirt features an illustration by Paul Philburn, artist and nephew of the late Wayne England:

Wayne was a massive influence on me... my artwork and love of gaming in all aspects of building and terrain loonacy which I've passed onto my lads...the circle is complete
(Paul Philburn)

You can pre-order the t-shirts now (Warmonger Miniatures), and they will be available to ship the first week of August or can be collected at the Oldhammer event which takes place at Foundry on 4th, 5th and 6th of August.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning and a pure must have for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I used to go to school with Paul, and he was drawing this stuff in the back of his exercise books when he was 11...

    ReplyDelete