Wednesday 4 May 2016

TFOG May: Slann mage on litter

Looks like I might be the first of my battle brothers to post in this month's A Tale of Four Oldhammer Gamers challenge. I couldn't have a Slann force and not take a mage on litter:



This meaty monster weighs in at 199 points: I've made him a level 15 to allow me to bring the grand total of the force to around 1000 points.

All the Slann in my force will be green, but this guy needed to be a bit different so I went for the red.

Here's what the Warhammer Armies book says about Slann wizards and their need to be carried:


Oh, and apparently Slann wizards can employ any type of magic without restriction... :-)

3 comments:

  1. Just cast summon air elemental horde and get a hair dryer out for the special effects, you may have to borrow said hair dryer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! I have always loved this model, I regret not getting it way back when when I had the chance... aling with a few other things from early '90s.

    ReplyDelete