Wednesday 30 March 2016

TFOG March: P'ffff't

Last month's entry for a Tale of Four Oldhammer Gamers consisted of a small unit of Troglodytes. These stinky dudes needed a leader, so this month I present you with:

P'ffff't - Troglodyte level 5 hero



The particular spelling of his name is very important - he gains an extra "f" for every member of his unit. Currently this stands at four, so he has four "fs". This is an ancient tradition among Troglodytes, although much beyond four it becomes a bit superfluous, given the extreme stupidity of Troglodytes.

This guy weighs in at 86 points. Not quite the 100 for the month, but I over-compensated for that last month by having a 176 point, four Troglodyte unit. Here he is in a nice group shot chilling with his homies:



So now I have to face up to reality. There is nowhere left to turn. Next month, the Slann are coming...

Why not check out the losers my buddies' efforts this month:

Paul: http://warlordpauluk.blogspot.co.uk/
Chico: http://oldhammeronabudget.blogspot.co.uk/
James: http://realmofchaos80s.blogspot.co.uk/



5 comments:

  1. Awesome, great to see the old C24 Troglodytes receiving some attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Steve - must get back to my old Meier Trogs and finish off my Slann at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good troglodyte and these are some of the best I've seen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome great mini's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice figures. I have never seen these before.

    ReplyDelete